Friday 4 April 2014

My First Blog Post

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Where to begin... My name is Hannah, I'm 18 and I live in England. For the past few years I've been an avid reader/watcher of all beauty videos and blogs and I've always wanted to start my own. I always thought it would be too scary, or that I don't have enough makeup to talk about so no one would ever read it, but after procrastinating from revising for my A Levels, here I am!

If anyone ever reads this blog (which I doubt!) I would really appreciate any feedback whether it's about what I'm doing wrong or suggestions for future blog posts. I would also appreciate feedback on my design of this page, as a new user of blogger I really have no idea what is going on! 

My next/first real post will be about my makeup storage and Muji drawers, and that will follow shortly. Please leave a comment so I can check out and read through your blogs as I currently follow no one on Bloglovin (another website which is new to me!)

Hannah Elle Bee x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, welcome to the blogging community ! I wish you all the best in this new adventure, I don't think blogging is about how much make up or outfits one owns it is more about your perception of things, personality and how you like to combine them so I am glad to hear you didn't hold back on starting your blog. Thank you for reading my bonjour fashion blog and leaving me sweet comments. Best of luck!
    xx
    www.bonjourfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This really inspired me to keep going, especially from someone with such an amazing blog.
      Hannah Elle Bee x

      Delete